MUST WATCH: 'WHY GRAPHENE HASN'T TAKEN OVER...YET" - VERGE SCIENCE VIDEO

Today, I would like to take the opportunity to write about the newest things that have been taking place. I have been on a hiatus to personal reasons in my life and also from lack of motivation but have finally found my path back to writing. I wanted to start off with sharing something that I find to be interesting and engaging which is about technology of Graphene. This is a video that was posted by Verge Science and seriously is something that has a number of potential possibilities for the future of technology, from bulletproof armor, wearables, improved medicine to faster internet but this is just the tip of the iceberg of what has been revealed 15 years ago and what steps can be taken in the future moving forward. Please do take a look at this video and enjoy. More postings to come and new features to be added to this blog to share.

Comments

Popular Posts