"ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY" [TRAILER #2] (OFFICIAL) IN THEATERS DECEMBER 16, 2016

I would have never thought in my lifetime that we would get new Star Wars film. This morning I was reminded about the love of Star Wars again for the new trailer for Star Wars: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story and it looks excellent and they should have named it Hope trailer because it really does sell on the idea of the Rebel Alliance finding hope in desperation. With the lines of "Make ten men feel like a hundred," "Save the rebellion, save the dream," "Hope. Rebellions are built on hope." "Take hold of this moment, the Force is strong." I love everything about this trailer and it seriously does sell the idea of the film. And this film is on my must see list ever since the concept of it was displayed at Star Wars Celebration last spring in 2015. Please Please Please enjoy this moment. Share it with family and friends. Have a good day with this one. It made me realized why I went to film school in the first place. In theaters December 16, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts