"DOCTOR STRANGE" [TRAILER 2] IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 4, 2016

I am super excited to have the opportunity to talk about this film. I have always been a fan of Doctor Strange growing up because he has been one of the characters that seemed so complicated to bring to the silver screen and I was excited by the idea that someday we would be able to see this character come to life on celluloid. This is something that I am proud to bring forth as a post on my blog as a means of sharing my excitement with my peers across this blog and I do hope that everything can enjoy in the weeks leading up to this premiering in theaters coming November 4, 2016. I do think that Benedict Cumberbatch will do very well in the role of Dr. Stephen Strange for sure. And I am looking forward to his crossing over into the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) for Avengers: Infinity War and interacting with all of the Avengers including The Guardians of the Galaxy. Doctor Strange in theaters both 2D, RealD 3D and IMAX 3D on November 4, 2016.

Please do enjoy the trailer and share with your friends that have not seen it just yet!

Comments

Popular Posts