EXCLUSIVE: INTERVIEW WITH MODEL ELLEN HUDSON


Here at Media Blog Out we were given the opportunity to have an interview with model Ellen Hudson who offers us a peek into the window of her career and personal life as well.

Q1: If you could tell us a bit of background about yourself. Where are you from?
EH: Tampa Fla


Q2: When did you start modeling and or come to create a name for yourself? How did you get into the business? What were the motivating factors?
EH: Years ago, I did my first shoot with my friend Starlett Night Photogrphy. Before that, I never saw my self as a pretty lady, but now I am much more confident and outgoing. I love being in front of the camera.

Q3: How do you handle fame when you became well known? Was it challenging to deal with being known in public? How do you handle your fame now?
EH: The best way I can. Now I do what I can to make everyone happy and give them what they want while still doing what I love.

Q4: Walk us through what a day in the life of Ellen Hudson is like from sunrise to sunset. How do you maintain a balance between your work and personal life?
EH: I get up at 6am to start my day. I work out for one hr, I shower, then I go to class where I am studying to earn my GED. I then go to work as CNA untill 11pm. Some days, I babysit my Godchild. Before going to bed, I work out for another hour.

Q5: Does your work allow you to have the freedom to venture out to do other things with your free time that you would not otherwise have working a regular 9-5?
EH: Yes I do have a day off. I love to lay out in the sun, play ball with friends and I go to the beach a lot. I would love to work a 9-5, vbut there are ebough days that I get out early and I can do my pwn thing.

I think this is supposed to be “effect” Q6: In life nothing is all roses, nor everything all thorns. Has there been any hardships that have come with your success up to this point? Does it have an affect on your personal life or personal relationships with others?
EH: I have good and bad in my life. I do my best to fix things the best way I can. I have good relationships with everyone I touch in my life.



Q9: Have you always have preferred both? Been in relationships with women as well?
EH: I didn’t know I liked women until I was a young adult, but then I was with a woman for a long time.

Q10: This is something that you have been keeping a secret?
EH: Back then only a few people. Now, ny close friends and family know about my past relationships and they have all been accepting of it.

Q11: Are you comfortable with sharing this?
EH: Yes, I don't mind.

Q13: Describe an awkward moment you had in public involving a fan that recognized you?
EH: That has not happen yet, just on Facebook. Some fans have requested signed prints.


Q14: A lot has changed in regards to the Internet and social networking from the time that you started up until now. Blackplanet, Migente, and Asianavenue were the three big social networking sites. With Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others do you find it more accessible to get in touch with your fanbase or do you sometimes find it to be burdensome with technology at a constant evolving state?
EH: Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with the technology, but my fanbase grows regardless.

Q18: You plan to visit anytime soon?
EH: I hope that some day I will be able to travel and do fashion shows abroad.

Q19: Tech question. What type of phone do you use during the course of your daily life and does it do the job for you?
EH: I have an LG android, touch screen with internet. It works awesome for me, it helps me keep in touch with my fans on facebook.

Q20: Have you ever been approached by companies to work on other websites and such? Have you been asked to work in the adult entertainment industry? Have you ever considered it?
EH: No one ever asked. In the past, I have worked in the adult entertainment industry as a dancer. I have considered creating a pictures only pay wbsite, but that may not happen any time soon.


Q21: You would work in the adult entertainment industry and you have considered it?
EH: See my previous answer

Q22: Describe your ideal significant other.
EH: Hot and sexy. I’ve already got him! He works out a lot and we work out a lot together.

Q23: What are you measurements to be exact?
EH: 34b-24-34.


Q24: What other goals do you wish to accomplish?
EH: I plan to go as far as I can with my modeling. Someday, I would love to be published in a magazine.

Q25: What is your favorite day of the week and why?
EH: Friday, so I can dance the night away. I love to go out with my girls and dance to hip hop. Having been a dancer, it’s what I love to do. If I’m not going out, I also like to relax.

Q26: Any favorite artists? What is in your playlist at the moment from all of your favorite songs and artists?
EH: Currently, I’ve been listening to the Steop Up sound track a lot. I also like Usher, Loverboy, Mike Posner, and Akon.

Q27: Are you a very skilled dancer? Any special dance moves you can do?
EH: Yes, even though I haven’t worked as a dancer in a long time, I’ve still got it! I taught myself all my moves from watching other dancers. I like to shake my booty!


Q28: Have you ever considered dancing again?
EH: Yes I have, but my modeling is more important to me.


Q30: Do you have an agent or are you a freelance model?
EH: I'm a freelance model.



PS: My role models are Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, and Raquel Welch

Comments

  1. Having known Ellen for many years, I can fully attest that she is as beautiful inside, if not more so than outside, and that's pretty hard t beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Ellen for awhile she is amazing model an a great friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen has been modeling for me ..She has come along way in her model.I enjoy working with her...Thank u a good friend Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen is a good friend of mine of about 20+years! She is a very caring and compassionate person! She has come so far with her modeling and I wish her the best in all her future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts