HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR AND APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG DELAY!

Apologies are to be said for being so out of distance in the past month since the last post on December 19, 2013. Happy New Year to everyone and I am back. I apologize due to the lack of updates and posts but I have been working hard on brainstorming a new format and saving up with work to produce a better format for the blog as well as providing a potential web series that I want to work on and share with you the viewers but the planning and timing and writing are the main things that have been taking me away from the keyboard but I am working hard on changing that. I also want to do more than just simply posting trailers but have been looking into doing more creative things with the blog that will keep people interested and will be working on a series of topics that will be posting and have rebooting the blog. More posts are coming as well as the newest trailers and my reactions will be included now with them as well. All positive reactions of course. Thank you for those who have read this and are still checking in. I sincerely thank you. Jon

Comments

Popular Posts