'47 RONIN' [TRAILERS [#1 & #2] IN THEATERS DECEMBER 25, 2013

In theaters this coming December 25, 2013 starring Keanu Reeves and Rinko Kikuchi is '47 Ronin' and this is on my list of films to see in theaters. Definitely have high hopes and expectations for the set up of this film thus far and it definitely looks to be very entertaining and I love the underdog and lonewolf style of story that is being set up in the trailers! I think it is definitely a different take on seeing Japanese actress Rinko Kikuchi play a villain in a film and I like the concept and think this is going to be a big surprise of a film. The Samurai and Mystical and Sorceress plot is a great combination in these two trailers and I am excited for December with all of the big films releasing. Please enjoy! '47 Ronin' in theaters December 25, 2013

Comments

Popular Posts