GRAPHIC NOVEL UPDATE #2

Hello everyone! Jonathan here with another update on everything. As it stands I have been working hard on giving updates whenever possible. I am here with another update in regards to the independent graphic novel that I along with another are working on together. As it stands the first issue has been officially sketched out and it is now in the drawing stages and I am setting up more meetings and working on the other issues and where the visual look and feel is going. I definitely am looking forward to seeing how this project is coming along and I definitely am in love with the way it is coming together.

Very grateful for this opportunity to work on this project and so far it has been showing much promises and we are hoping that with enough time and hard work that we are able to share this with the world this coming Fall into the Winter season. Definitely have more info to share soon. Stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular Posts