UPDATES AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO THUS FAR!

How is everything everyone!

I am here and have been playing a game of catch and I wanted to make sure that you know that I am here and have been trying to work on getting new updates of my work and have been trying to work on the new draft and have everything all done and seriously have been working on the new ideas and aiming to incorporate them into the mix of things for the new draft!

Have been also reading the new novelization of Star Wars: Rogue One - Catalyst by James Luceno and I am trying to make the effort to finish it before the release Star Wars: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story on December 16, 2016. So far I am in the beginning and aiming to finish up as best as possible and it will be an endurance for sure. Along side with that there has been a ton of movie trailers that have come out that I have post and play catch up for sure and post them on here shortly.

And I have been trying to reconfigure the design of the page or try to find a way to gain a much larger audience to have more content that would be more appealing for everyone to enjoy for certain. Definitely have been trying to make sure that editing upcoming videos from interviews are uploaded soon and work hard on getting everything together and make them as professional as possible.


There are more updates coming just please continue to bare with me on this one.





Comments

Popular Posts