UPDATE: MORE INFORMATION AND UPDATES ARE IN THE WORKS!



Hello everyone,

Definitely wanted to make sure that I come by and give everyone an update on things. I apologize for the long hiatus. I have been working hard on getting everything together and working on upcoming drafts and writing and now that equipment has been coming together and I am doing the best that I can to make sure that all of pieces to the puzzle comes together. There has been out of new trailers that have been released in the past weeks and I apologize for not having been updating the blog with trailer postings. Working on being more up-to-date with my postings and have new updates in regards to my own projects as well for this year.

As stated before, there are a lot of new things that are being worked on and I am doing as much detailed research on my end to bring about my own projects from concept to creation in reality. These past few weeks have been productive as acquiring updates in to having access to certain cameras that have always been a dream to work with. With having a new script and draft to be written and been writing out the details as to what plots points as well as getting the funding needed to have the film shot and edited. It is a lot of hard work and planning but it has its’ merits. I can only hope in the end that everything will be fruitful and productive and everyone will love to see what it is that I have in store.

Will be back with more updates and more information and details to come. New more trailers and highlights are to come. Stay tune.

Comments

Popular Posts