UPDATE! SCI FI GRAPHIC NOVEL UPDATE!

Hello everyone. Thank you for your patience! I have been working hard on the preproduction for this screenplay and treatment that my blog has suffered from the lack of updates! Things have been going upward as far as details and the writing of the drafts. The characters are constantly being updated and they are constantly having more character development added to provide more depth and for the audience and readers to understand their reasons for existing in the story and whether they choice to like them or not or be able to find them relatable.

"I am not building a simple story, rather I am building a whole universe and world for the story to exist within."

So far this year I have been collaborating with very talent people for the script and trying to get everything together to have more concept art done for the various scenes. I am also working on hiring an illustrator to do some serious heavy duty art for the graphic novel. The biggest motivation is being able to see the work speak for itself by investing the minutes, hours and days into it. It will not exist any further than my ability to keep pushing forward with the writing.

For the most part, this is an independent project and I am doing my best with the amount of creative control to present something new and fresh. Something that will stand out and have a place in the genre of science fiction. I desire to have the story be very intelligent and have characters that all have a purpose for being in the script. I am building a simple story, rather I am building a whole universe and world for the story to exist within.

In short there will be more writing done for preparing for the artwork being done for the production in concert with the concept art so that everything will be uniform. This has been a fun ride and a challenging one but one that has been welcomed. Just wanting to see it through to completion. More coming soon.

Jonathan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts