'PACIFIC RIM' CES TRAILER & GLaDOS (PORTAL A.I.) QUOTES'

Hello gang! Back with the CES trailer for 'Pacific Rim' and a video link for A.I. GlaDOS from 'Portal 2' For those of you who do not already know, director Guillermo Del Toro as stated that A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) voice in the trailer for 'Pacific Rim' is a homage to GLaDOS from the video game series 'Portal.' The voice actress, Ellen McLain, who was the voice for GLaDOS, is providing her voice for the role of the Jaeger A.I. in 'Pacific Rim.' Because of this, I figured it would be very cool to post the other trailer for 'Pacific Rim' and to have a video link to allow you to hear the same voice actress from 'Portal 2.' And keep in mind that they are using similar filters and mixing to make the voice close to GlaDOS from the 'Portal' series for 'Pacific Rim.' Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts