GRAPHIC NOVEL UPDATE! FIRST SCRIPT IS IN PRODUCTION

Hello everyone! Jonathan here with an update on the progress of the independent graphic novel! Back in May of this year I mentioned that pre-production had gone into starting up the independent series that I am writing. I am here with an update on the progress since then. As it stands we are officially in production of the first issue and the script is coming along as we are aiming to get everything from script number one in panel-form in the coming weeks. Things have been excellent and the first script was loved by the artist and aside from the art and drawings the next step in the fray of things is marketing and advertising. Definitely have been working on viral marketing ideas and trying to have things up and running very shortly in the coming month before Fall officially to begin the marketing campaign. There will be a title announcement to come with it as well, but at the moment, the best thing to do is to be silent about everything until details have been ironed out and examined and move forward from that point. But I will say that I have a title already but I am just waiting to reveal everything and will make the announcement once we have things altogether. Definitely has been a very great weekend, the script was the first thing that was needed and more writing has begun on the other issues as well to keep the ball rolling and the plot to thicken with each turn of a page and ink on every panel. Aside from that ladies and gentlemen, definitely have been busy and working hard to have this story up and running and loving where the story has started and where it is going and I am definitely eager to see the outcome of it all. So please stay tuned and continue to tune in. And thank you for your patience. Updates on the progress of the graphic novel will be a couple of weeks. Definitely looking forward to more updates. Jonathan

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I am excited for you and know that you have the talent and momentum to see it through. I look forward to further updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan you are a very dedicated and hard working person.I am sure that you will be success in whatever you to do. I am excited about your novel and really looking forward to it.My best wishes are always wi th you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts